Blog Database Fixed

Sorry it took so long, but other things had a higher priority.

I finally got around to writing a program that will update the current blog’s database with the content from the old database.

This is to correct the import problem that I discovered a few weeks ago.

I really should put together a bug report for wordpress.

Of course it would be even better if there were a mechanism to convert a single site wordpress blog to a multi-site blog, so these kind of issues would be avoided.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.