Had a panic this morning … browsed to the weblog (you’re reading it now) and found that my main index page was empty!
Problem is: I hadn’t changed anything in the config to cause this.
I did try posting a blog entry through a new blogger interface with Gaim plugin. But that shouldn’t have caused any problems.
I checked the style sheets, templates, configuration, etc, and couldn’t figure out what was going wrong.
Well, it turns out that the MovableType configuration option for the number of days of posts to publish on the index means CALENDAR days (which I misunderstood). This basically means that if you don’t do a blog entry in x number of days, your index page goes blank.