Well, it’s another new year … and a new decade.
What’s been notable about this year and decade for you?
There have been a number of significant things for me …
- Thanks to Google, midrange.com became self sufficient.
- I learned a lot of new technology that I like …
- Significantly more IBM i API’s
- Software internationalization
- I was honored by my friends and colleagues
- I lost a fuzzy friend (Stuey)
- I gained a fuzzy friend
- Bought a house
- Discovered that parents can be good friends too
- Dealt with family health issues that made me far more aware of my own mortality … and that of people I love.
- Reconnected with some good friends
- Lost track of some friends
- Discovered that traveling to another country, and visiting friends on the way, is well worth the effort
There’s probably a lot more … I’ll be updating this post as I think of stuff.
If I don’t see you personally … have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.