Every now and then someone asks me how I’ve got blogs setup on my servers.
As such, I’ve decided to create this post that documents my setup and why I made some of the decisions I did.Continue reading
Recently I encountered a problem with SSL on one of my websites … some web browser could not connect securely.
When I ran a test from Linux, I got the following error:
OpenSSL: error:1408E0F4:SSL routines:ssl3_get_message:unexpected message
After a bit of digging, I found that a recent upgrade to the certbot-auto tool, that creates LetsEncrypt certificates, caused the problem.
The fix was to modify /etc/letsencrypt/options-ssl-apache.conf so that the SSLSessionTickets setting was set to on.